The subconscious mind is the part of your mind that stores memories and emotions, and it also controls your automatic behaviors.
This means that the things you do without thinking about them – such as walking or talking – are controlled by your subconscious mind.
If you know how to tap into its power, you can use it to help you reach your goals faster and easier than you ever thought possible.
9 subconscious mind power exercises
There are many different subconscious mind exercises you can start using right away. It all depends on what you are trying to achieve. Here are some that are easy to use but very effective.
1. Meditation exercise
One of the best ways to train your subconscious mind is through meditation. This can help you focus and connect with your inner thoughts and feelings.
There are many different types of meditation, and it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. Here is a brief overview of some of the most popular types of meditation:
1. Mindfulness Meditation: This type of meditation involves focusing your attention on the present moment, and being aware of your thoughts and feelings without judgment.
2. Guided Meditation: This involves following along with a guided audio recording or script, which can help you to focus and relax your mind.
3. Transcendental Meditation: This type of meditation involves the use of a mantra, or repeated words or phrases, to help you focus and reach a state of deep relaxation.
4. Breath Awareness Meditation: This type uses focusing your attention on your breath, and being aware of the sensations of breathing.
5. Visualization Meditation: You will use focusing all of your attention on a particular image or scene, and allow yourself to drift into a state of deep relaxation.
6. Movement Meditation: This involves focusing your attention on a particular movement, such as walking or yoga, and being aware of the sensations of the movement.
7. Body Scan Meditation: This works by systematically focusing your attention on each part of your body, from head to toe, and noticing any sensations that you may be feeling.
8. Loving-Kindness Meditation: This type involves directing feelings of love and compassion towards yourself and others.
9. Sound Meditation: Works by focusing your attention on particular sounds, such as the sound of your breath or a repetitive mantra, and allowing yourself to drift into a state of deep relaxation.
10. Chakra Meditation: This type of meditation involves focusing your attention on each of the seven chakras, or energy centers, in your body.
11. Kundalini Meditation: You use specific breathing techniques and mantra repetition to raise your Kundalini energy.
12. Taoist Meditation: You concentrate your attention on the flow of energy in your body, and following the breath as it moves through the body.
13. Zen Meditation: This type of meditation involves sitting in a specific posture, focusing your attention on your breath, and letting thoughts come and go without judgment.
2. Visualization exercise
Another effective way to work with your subconscious mind is through visualization. This involves picturing what you want to achieve or manifest in your life.
See yourself achieving your goals and living your best life. Visualize what you want to happen, and believe that it can come true.
When you want to change a belief or behavior, start by changing the way you see yourself. The subconscious mind is very influential, and what we see in our mind’s eye can have a big impact on our reality.
If you want to lose weight, for example, don’t just focus on the number on the scale. Instead, visualize yourself as the healthy, fit person you want to be.
See yourself eating healthy foods and exercising regularly. As you hold this image in your mind, your subconscious mind will begin to believe it and will start working to make it a reality.
You can also use visualization to reduce stress and anxiety. When you’re feeling overwhelmed, close your eyes and picture yourself in a calm, peaceful place.
Maybe it’s a beach with soft waves crashing against the shore or a meadow with tall grasses swaying in the breeze.
Whatever image brings you peace, hold it in your mind and take a few deep breaths. As you do, you’ll feel your body relax and your stress levels will start to dissipate.
Visualization is a powerful tool that you can use to improve your life in many ways. So the next time you’re facing a challenge, take a few minutes to close your eyes and see yourself overcoming it.
You might be surprised at how quickly your subconscious mind will start working to make it happen.
3. Positive Affirmations
Another great way to work with your subconscious mind is through affirmations. These are positive statements that you repeat to yourself, either out loud or in your head.
Affirmations can help to reprogram your thinking and beliefs so that you can better achieve your goals.
For example, some affirmations that you could use are “I am worthy of success” or “I am capable of achieving anything I set my mind to”.
Repeating these statements to yourself on a daily basis will help to change your mindset and beliefs about yourself. As you do, you’ll start to see more opportunities for success open up to you.
Write out your affirmations on paper. Read your list out loud with feeling right after you wake up in the morning. Read it again out loud before going to sleep at night.
You can also fold it up and place it under your pillow before going to sleep.
4. Hypnosis exercise
Hypnosis is another tool that you can use to work with your subconscious mind. This involves being in a trance-like state, where you are more open to suggestions.
In hypnosis, you can work on changing negative beliefs and behaviors, and reprogramming your thinking.
If you want to try hypnosis, you can either see a professional hypnotherapist or listen to recordings of hypnosis sessions.
Hypnosis is a fast way to influence and exercise your subconscious mind. However, it can be costly and you need to travel to a qualified hypnotist in your area.
5. Use a subliminal audio
Subliminal audio are recordings that contain positive affirmations or messages, which are played at a low volume underneath the main audio.
These messages are designed to bypass your conscious mind and go straight to your subconscious.
Subliminal audio can be used to help you change negative beliefs, and achieve your goals.
Subliminals are our preferred method since they are easy and inexpensive. You can listen anytime even in your sleep.
If you can not find one that fits your needs we offer custom subliminals.
6. Positive Self-Talk
The way you talk to yourself can also have an impact on your subconscious mind. If you are constantly putting yourself down or telling yourself that you can’t do something, then this will become your reality.
However, if you change the way you talk to yourself, and start giving yourself positive affirmations, then you can change your thinking and belief patterns.
For example, instead of saying “I’m not good enough”, say “I am worthy and deserving of success”.
7. Journaling and scripting
Journaling is another method to use for subconscious mind exercises. This involves writing down your thoughts and feelings, as well as your goals and dreams.
This can help you to better understand yourself, and can also be a form of self-therapy.
You can also use journaling to track your progress and to see how far you’ve come. This can be a great motivator and can help to keep you on track.
Scripting is similar to journaling but involves writing down what you want to achieve as if it has already happened.
This is a powerful way to manifest your desires and can help you to believe that anything is possible.
Write out your scripting as if you were writing a movie or a play. They can be short scenes with you as the star!
Both of these techniques can be used to work with your subconscious mind and can help you to achieve your goals.
8. Create a vision board
A vision board is a board where you place images and words that represent your goals and dreams.
This can be a powerful tool, as it can help to visually represent what you want to achieve. It can also help to keep you motivated, as you will be reminded of your goals every time you look at your vision board.
You can use Pinterest or create a document on your computer.
You can also create a physical vision board by cutting out images from magazines and gluing them onto a piece of cardboard.
If you want to get really creative, you can create a vision board collage. This is a great way to incorporate your own personal style into your vision board.
Some people like to create vision boards that are specific to certain areas of their lives, such as their career or love life. Others prefer to make more general vision boards that encompass all areas of their lives.
You could also use Canva to create a digital vision board for your phone screen or computer background.
9. Using Gratitude
Gratitude involves being thankful for what you have, and for the good things that happen in your life.
When you are grateful, you are sending a positive message to the universe, and you are also attracting more good things into your life.
So, make sure to take some time each day to be grateful for what you have, and for the good things that happen to you. Gratitude is a great subconscious mind exercise everyone should be using.
By using these subconscious mind exercises, you can tap into the power of your subconscious mind and achieve your goals faster and easier than you ever thought possible.
Use a few of the methods above or all of them. It is up to you. Find out what works best for you. It also is going to depend on what you are trying to achieve.
Or perhaps you are just trying to learn about your deep inner power and what it can do. I have seen many people change their subconscious thoughts and beliefs. They have completely turned their life around!