How to Get an ex Back with Law of Attraction

If you are wondering, how to get an ex back with law of attraction, you’re not the only one. It’s one of the more common questions we get asked.

Many of you want to know if this is even possible. My answer to this question is, yes, in fact using the law of attraction is one of the most effective ways you can use to get an ex back if you stick to it and use it properly.

If you follow these guidelines, you will attract your ex back, or you will find a better relationship than you had before, using the same principles. You will naturally start to attract people into your life, whether you want to or not. It can not be avoided.get an ex back with law of attraction

First of all, forget the past, it is gone, there’s nothing you can do about it and can not change it so, do not dwell on it anymore. Whatever happened is in the past, your starting fresh now.

If you are doing anything else or using any other method for getting your ex back, stop now. Follow these steps, and nothing else, because they work.

So let’s begin, for the next 30 days, you will want to think about nothing but positive thoughts about your ex. Forget everything that happened before. Treat this as a game of your imagination.

Every morning when you first wake up imagine that you are with your ex, imagine you are saying good morning to each other, kissing, hugging, talking about what you’re going to do today, in other words, imagine they are there with you now.

At night do the same thing, imagine you’re falling sleep with your ex, hugging, kissing, saying I love you, saying good night, imagine they are there with you right now.

When you are watching TV or your favorite movie, imagine they are with you. Imagine you are having a conversation with them, talking about the movie and so on.

When you’re cooking dinner imagine your cooking for two. You can even set the table for two like you are having dinner with your ex that night. How would you react, what would you be saying to each other? How grateful would they be that you made them dinner?

Listen to positive music or your favorite songs, watching movies about love and relationships that are positive will also help keep your mind positive and keep you in a loving feeling.

how to get an ex back with law of attractionYou want to do everything you can to imagine they are with you all the time. Whatever you have to do to get into the feeling of having them there….now.

Another method you could use is writing yourself an email as if it came from them. What would they say to you? Write it as if you were together right now. Imagine they went on vacation for two weeks and were missing you really bad, what would they say to you in a letter or email?

Writing and sending emails like this to yourself, as if it came from them, is a good positive manifestation technique.

This is how the law of attraction works. The more you can feel loved and grateful for having your ex back the faster it will happen. Even if they have moved on and are with someone else. Do not worry about it, and never worry about the how.

The law of attraction is very powerful and it works. Something will change, they will start missing you, they will come back to you, all from the power of law of attraction and the unstoppable power of your mind.

What You Do Not Want to Do

Do not contact them at all if you can avoid it, let them come to you, do not spy on them, check out their Facebook page and so on. You are probably not ready to talk to them without bringing up bad feelings, arguing, or feeling the lack of not being with them

Do not read old love letters whether they are good or bad because you will soon be missing them and feeling the lack if you do you will only attract more of the same.

Don’t take any action, or force things since everything is perfect in your mind, you are loved, and grateful for having them back right now.

Apply everything stated above for 30 days. Even if you get your ex back in a matter of days, continued to do the exercises for a full 30 days. Imaging the way you want the relationship to be and it will happen in real life. This is a great method on how to get an ex back with law of attraction.

You will get your ex back and your relationship will be better than ever! I want to hear your story, leave me a comment below.

Another tool you can use, that will help get your ex back, is to use our subliminal power program.  Learn how you can make your own subliminal audios in your own voice, that you can listen to daily. This will saturate your mind with nothing but positive feeling and make you FEEL like you are back together. This will speed up the process of attracting them back or attracting your perfect soul mate. Getting your mind right, and thinking positive thoughts, is a must. You attract what is rooted in your subconscious mind. Whether you know it or not. Your subconscious is running the show.

Get your ex back subliminal program

Our Powerful  get your ex backsubliminal program is available for anyone that is still struggling with getting their ex back. This program will change your hidden subconscious beliefs and stop you from doing the wrong things. If you are using law of attraction to get your ex back, and not seeing the results you want…. this is a game changer.

AnimatedNew

We are now offering you a custom-made get your ex back subliminal. We will record the subliminals with your ex’s name, making our popular program even more effective and providing faster results for most people.  Check it out here

Here are a couple positive quotes that are some of my favorites

– Man attract what he is. The art of life is to sustain the feeling of the wish fulfilled and let thing come to you, not to go after them or think they flee away. – Neville Goddard
– EVERYTHING is possible to him who believes. – Jesus
– Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. – Saint Augustine

Incoming searches

• get lover back by meditation
  • how can i back my ex in 24 hours by law of attraction
  • My girlfriend blocked me after we had a small argument then Again after 2 days she unblocked me does she loves me from quora
  • do frequencies and subliminals work to attract ex
  • law of attraction for ex
  • law of attraction getting an ex back
  • getting back ex bf by law of attraction
  • law of attraction to get your ex back
  • law of attraction to get ex back
  • law of attraction to get him back

733 Responses to How to Get an ex Back with Law of Attraction

1. Dani says:

What exactly works ? Specific techniques or LOA in general ?

2. Dani says:

Hello! So I attracted a crappy situation. My ex left and got with another woman. Honestly I thought I was doing pretty good, atleast giving 51%. I unfollowed him, his family and friends on everything. I was scrolling through what people like on Instagram and someone liked a picture he posted. I shouldn’t have clicked on it but I did. It was very painful reading what he wrote, calling her “wife material” and what not. He started traveling with her and doing a lot of activities. I didn’t go out there purposely looking for this photo, I mean that’s why I unfollowed him and others. But somehow I attracted it. Anyways, I’d really appreciate some guidance and advice. I listen to Agnes and do the meditations but honestly I’ve been having this feeling of completely focusing on myself and not even trying to do exercises to attract him. Is it ok if I do that or do I still need to put in work like specific person meditations and affirmations to get him back ?

• Viviana says:

My life was transformed so much more than you can imagine. My relationship was going down gradually, I was so much in need of help to get my Woman back I didn’t believe it could actually happen. My life was in shambles and now its back on track with my soul mate. We were separated for over 3 months. I like to say the 3 months of hell. But now we are back again and more happy then ever before. This works!

3. Laura says:

Hi mike. My boyfriend and I have been on and off for about two years. I’ve been trying to
    Visualise us back together daily and him
    Committing to me. Yesterday when I was sitting on my sofa I thought I could smell him and his cologne? Is that a really good sign that he’s on his way back soon? I would really appreciate a reply. Also I’m worried about all my friends thinking it’s not stable that we’ve broken up three times .

4. Michelle says:

Hi. I just started using LOA. I watched the movie and listened to the book Power by Rhonda Bynes and it totalt change my life. Because I have always been a paranoid person and I do believe now that that is the reason my relationships doesnt work. The reason I decided to watch the movie was because my boyfriend broke up with me last week, cause he didnt want to be in a relationship. I know that i want to be with him and i acknoledge my mistakes.
    So i bought a notebok and i went out and found two pretty rocks that i use as «gratitude stones».
    1.Each night i say all the things i am grateful og and end the sentence with thank you x3. And then i look at a picture of my ex and say all the things i am thankful for him and our relationship. And i say things like «Thank you _____, i love you and i am grateful for ___. And end it with thank you x3. I visualize us being back together, taking walks and just love eachother and then i thank the universe and god for our great relationship and that they brought us back together and that i am happy and grateful that everything is so much easier now.
    2.I do the same exact thing when i wake up.
    3.i continue during the day holding the stone and saying things i am thankful of. Everytime i take a sip of water or eat or whatever else i always say thank you.
    4.I also made a visualiseboard of pictures of us together that makes me feel good, and i look at them and think that this is us now.
    5.I am now only focusing on him but also on everything else and just continue to say thanks to everything. I have not contacted him and been doing this for a week now.
    – I am also listening to Rhonda Bynes audiobooks wherever i go. To hold my hope and motivation up.
    6.We have eachother on social media so yesterday i saw that he started to follow a lot of new girls on instagram, and i got sad and almost lost hope that maybe this is not working and he wants all of these girls instead. But then i started to say to myself that o am thankful that he loves me so much and that he is loyal and only want to be with me. And i got my hope back. And i have continued this process today.

I am now wondering, am i doing anything wrong? Or should i add something to this? How long do you believe this will take, because all i think about is talking to him and missinh conversations. I dont feel bad! Im just saying that it makes me happy talking to him and i have this strong feeling that he wants to talk to me too.
    I hope you can answer this, i really need some help 🙂

• Jessi says:

You should not be stalking people. Stop stalking him. Work on yourself first, self love. Check out Agnes Vivarelli on youtube.

• Lily says:

Stop stalking, stop checking his social media or even check a photo fo him because it will only give you negative emotion. You have to let go – let go of negative emotions for this to work. Because of what you feel right now is lacking and the universe is giving you the same. Like attracts like. I agree with the one who commented first. Work on yourself first. Check Agnes’ guided meditation videos and Veronica Isles’ video on YouTube. You can do this ☺️

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Hi, sounds like you’re doing everything right, pretty much. If you read my article the whole reason for the no contact rule is because of what you did. You see your ex doing something and it makes you feel bad, pushing all your positive work back.

You could look at it this way. So he’s starting to follow a lot of the girls. They are not you. All the good memories you have and the connections you had, they do not have. Sometimes you have to let them go so they can look and see what’s out there and decide it doesn’t compare to what you used to have.

Many times your ex will start seeing someone else and realize they don’t have as much in common or it’s just not the same as a was with you. What happens next, they start to miss you and realize they had a good thing.

What you are doing works. Keep it up and don’t follow on social media or look at it in a totally different way. Keep everything positive. Meditation if done daily will also help a lot. Just clear your thoughts and let your mind take a break for a while.

5. Saisha says:

Hi mike. Its been one year that my bf has brokenup with me and is currently dating someone from past 5-6 months. I hve been hurted alot. From past one week there is lots of positivity in me and i hve been imagining how will my life n relation be when we are together. I hve made up plans as wat we r going to do together n all. Just for some minutes i get negative thoighy as to aftr doing so much n being happy n hoping so much wat if get more hurted and several questions like how would he leave his current gf and come back to me when we ended on a very bad note. He tld he hates me n never want to talk again. Can you plz guide me and help me out that i manifest him bck and get together soon.

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

You can’t worry about how it will happen. There are an infinite number of ways that it could happen.

Possibilities are Limitless. Your job is to concentrate on the end result as if it already happened.

Forget about your past there is nothing you can do about it. Too many people live in their past. Think about the future and how you would like it to be.

6. Greg Allder says:

Hi Mike
    You may not reply but..
    Just wondering if this programme or LoA will re store broken trust in a relationship.
    My fiancee and i were together 2.5 years but broke up many times. Jan 7 this year we had a bad bad fight that turned sadly physical.
    After being punched several times and getting a split eye i snapped and slapped her.
    The fight was over ( like all our fights) her jealousy and belief i was cheating. I have a female friend of 10 years who i am close to.
    Anyway my fiancee does not trust me as sees me as violent..her ex husbsnd was very violent and also still doesnt believe i am loyal 🙁
    Last month my hopes raised as she unblocked me after 4 months and she said she forgave me. Three days after she said we can never be friends again ( both were texts).

Can LOA restore trust with any contact? I still want to marry her

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Trust is something you will need to earn over time. Work on changing yourself and your ex will see you differently. Law of Attraction works but it starts with yourself as always.

7. Hopeful for Answers says:

I’m hoping to get some answers now since I didn’t receive any response when I posted last year, but it seems like Mike is back now, so maybe I’ll get an answer this time!
    I originally posted October 24, 2017 at 8:32 am under the name “Hopeful” (which then someone else started using, to confuse matters. I therefore wanted to edit my user name, and asked somewhere else in a forum about that, but never got any answer to that either.)
    Quoting parts of my previous post:

“Thursday night (Oct 19th) I started the “Get Your EX Back Subliminal Program.”
    My husband came back home during the night Friday to Saturday. There may have been other reasons for his return, but I found using the program which I continued for at least 6 weeks, created more sweetness in our rapport with each other.
    MY QUESTIONS:

1) What hz (cycles per second) is the “Get Your EX Back Subliminal Program” audio?
    Is it okay to listen to it while asleep?
    I’ve been listening to the Subliminal Audio while I sleep, on a continually playing loop. Does this affect my sleep? I’ve been tired and sleepy much of the day, but it could maybe be just because I had a big sleep deficit. But I read in an online article “How to Correctly Listen a Subliminal Audio:”
    “As the last advises, if you are going to listen to an audio while you sleep, be careful with what isochronic/binaural wave it contains, because if it’s very high you can have a very light sleep and bad resting. To listen during the night I recommend 5hz (5 cycles per second) which is the frequency of the REM sleep, this frequency helps to have a better resting. In the other hand, during the day I usually use 10hz that is a profound relaxing state, but awake, and in case you listen this frequency in the night it can make your sleep very light.”
    2) If my Ex is not really my Ex any longer, but is in fact back home, is it counterproductive to listen to affirmations calling him my EX?
    3) Will this program make him more PHYSICALLY attracted to me?
    We’ve been together a long time, despite some rough spots. I’m not bad looking, but I am a bit overweight. He has mother-issues, and in certain ways subconsciously treats me like a mother. (NB: His mother beat him up a lot, so this doesn’t help, as it sparks rebellious behavior in him. Against me…) But he hasn’t been physically attracted to me for a long time. I’d really like to reawaken some intimacy in our relationship…”

• Hopeful for Answers says:

Apologies in advance if my message comes across as too intense – I had inserted cheery emoticoms in the draft, but they didn’t show up in the final post. 😉

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Hello, sorry I did not see that post. I was doing a lot of traveling last year. I’ve never left, just been pretty busy with other projects.

In answer to your question, the recording was made starting with Delta waves in the 4 Hertz range then fading into the theta range of 7 Hertz.

There is no problem if you fall asleep while listening to it. The subliminals will still be absorbed by your subconscious mind.

If you are having trouble sleeping discontinue listening for a while and see. It may have been just because you were tired or a could be that it changes brainwave frequencies.

It is designed to place you in a very relaxed dreamlike state. Personally, I sleep like a rock using my own subliminals. Everyone is different.

I am happy to hear that the program worked for you !!

It may be counterproductive since it is no longer needed. Will it make you more attractive to him… Since the program places you in a higher state of vibration and people are naturally attracted to that, then I would say yes.

People with a higher vibration naturally attract other people. Ever have someone walk into a room and you just like that person right away but don’t know why?

• Hopeful for Answers says:

Thank you for the answer; yes I’d assumed that you were busy and probably away for a bit. When I saw you were commenting again I decided to pop in again. All the best, and keep up the good work! 🙂

8. […] our other article about getting your ex back with law of attraction, it is suggested that you have no contact with your ex. Why? you […]

• Chantal says:

I’m just wondering if this still works when you’re feeling heartbroken and when your significant other has started to see someone else. It’s so hard to switch into the positive when you’re feeling heart broken. I am trying.

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Yes it still works. I know it’s hard but you have to shift your thinking. Think about other things, things you like, things that make you happy, forget about everything else for a while.

This will raise your vibration and make you feel better therefore attracting better things into your life. Law of Attraction works you just have to have faith.

• Chantal says:

Thank you. What if he keeps getting cold? What if I keep getting hurt and also he seems to be spending time with another girl? I can’t seem to get them off my mind. What do you suggest for that?

9. T says:

I have been in a 10 year relationship some of these years were long distance (5 years) we were quite serious and loyal all these years and it was going good. Since last year, living in different countries and distance kind of screwed up everything.we decided to walk away this year but then I realised this cant be the end.so i took the first flight with minimum luggage 5 pairs of clothes,my rent is on,thinking i will talk him out and get back together but when i came here i found out that hes already moved on with another girl. So i have been infront of him since 2 months. Hes moved on,already with a gurl but really cares for me.im emotionally connected to him so much that i end up breaking down infront of him and loosing myself. I have been applying Loa different techniques, all friends and family have spoken to him. He does agree we are perfect for eachother we are very compatible but he just doesnt love me or has any feelings for me but that new girl. He hangs out with me a friend in our groups. I have tried no contact for a week, i have tried being friends, but already been 2 months and nothing major happening. My friends suggesting to move on and go back to where i was,and start my new life. I feel we r soulmates and hes the one i open up my feelings to. Ee have so much build up in 10 years that i cant let go of and want to marry him but he wants to be with that gurl he met 2 months ago. I have also tried imagining and txting myself as im txting him for 1 week but not much luck. I have been doing creative energy meditation and writing gratitude journal and everything i want with him in present tense. Mike what do you suggest. I am very positive all day and apply loa and think we r together forever and all day and night. 24×7 my mind is going crazy. Times ticking fast,my rent is going on and opportunities too in the country i was in. I m giving my 100% but hes very stubborn and doesnt want to give me a chance. I hve been breaking down alot infront of him and loosing my control. What do you advise to do? Every time i give him space i find out more about their relstionship getting stronger. The girls under pressure from her family to get married and im scared my ex will jump into it. Times very critical for me. Pls advise what do u suggest and how to manifest loa faster and effectively. Im acting as i already have him but he just told me today that “be prepared i might be going with her forever” this has broken my heart again and m loosing my faith of us being together. He does txt n call and meet me but just as friends. Pls adv asap times ticking.

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

It sounds like you’re doing mostly the right things but then you our undoing your work by thinking negative.

It’s not easy but you must detach and that law of attraction work. Think of other things that make you happy go out and do something for yourself that will cheer you up.

Just wrote a couple articles that may help you one is about reaching your desire faster and another one about getting your ex back.

• T says:

Thanks for replying. I am acting as if i am engaged to him. Acting as if im Txting/calling/emailing him.we do hangout in group of friends and im not showing any desperation.im keeping my positivity higher and acting as if we r togethr and planning our wedding,im also booking tickets for trip we were planning to go to may be that will work. But he says he is not in love with me, can I change that by using LOA and my desires? Can I make him change his feelings or LOA doesnt work for that?

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

What you can change is the way you think and feel. Do things that make YOU happy. Show gratitude for every little thing. Your vibration will change to a higher level which naturally attracts other people. You were in love once. Often an ex will get that same feeling again. If you change they will notice. It all starts with you.

10. purvi sancheti says:

Hey mike!
    I have been reading the success stories and i am a very strong believer or loa, i am an indian but i follow you strongly, so basically i m in a relationship with karan since tweleve years but as due to families we had many misunderstandings and he broke off two months back, i was in depression and felt too low in the first month but in second month i read about loa and am still reading the success stories and applying it and i am waiting to post my success story to inspire more people. Karan is a muma boy and his mom sentiments has been hurt. I visualise a happy relationship with karan the way i had tweleve years back, he was crazy for me, same way am also doing mails romantic ones to me, by making me feel as if he is sending. I visualise us togther before going to bed coz that time is the best time, i feel great. I want to know how to send positive vibrations to make him
    Call
    Me or miss me, i dont have anything negativity for him. I look at his picture and kiss and i just say we are so happy togther. Thank you in advance mike. Would love to know how should i go further.

11. BC says:

Hi Mike,

My bf broke up with me last Fri saying that he doesn’t see me being compatible with him in the long term, I was shocked and didn’t take it well. So he suggested to meet again over the weekend to talk again. On Sun we met up and I told him everything I thought we could do to start over and why we’re not working at the moment. I think I managed to convince him a little bit and it looked like he was trying hard to stick to his mind but he was still reluctant, saying that he couldn’t walk away saying yes knowing that it’s not the right thing to do. But he promised to think about it again and said we’ll talk again in a week. I want to use LOA to get him back and am ready to start 30 days of no contact, but my question is, in case if he really contacts me this week to tell me what he decided, should i break the 30 days and talk to him? And if he says no, should i start the 30 days again after he says no?

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Sounds like you’re on the right track and doing the right things, just keep your thoughts on the end result of what you desire not what you are lacking or missing in your life.

Yes, you can send feelings to another person. It has been proven that the heart sends out electrical energy and is now known that it is much more powerful than we ever thought.

12. JJ says:

Hi Mike,

I started seeing a guy about 3 months ago and things were going well. Unlike my other past relationships, I could see a life with him. On top of a great chemistry, we also shared many core values and beliefs and have the same priorities in life. He started becoming distant about a month ago and yesterday he said that he didn’t think we should continue our relationship. He left the country this morning on a one way ticket and said that he would be back (no definite time) and we should touch base then.

Both of us are in our thirties, so this isn’t a teenage crush. I believe that he is the one for me although he may not reciprocate the feeling. My biggest fear in embarking in this LOA journey is, imagining that he’s here, imagining that we are together will result in prolonged and intensified pain if we don’t end up together. Most people would recommend I start the healing process by forgetting him and moving on. What you have written here seems to be the complete opposite of that “standard break-up/move on phase.

My questions are:
    1. Am I right in concluding that your suggestions is in fact the opposite of the traditional way of dealing with break-up, i.e. do not look at his photo, do not imagine a future with him, do not think of him at all, get him out of your mind, etc.
    2. I am scared of getting more hurt by holding on to the possibilities of us getting back together (friends call this being delusional!). How do I get over the fear of LOA not working for us?

Many thanks for your response.

• Jm says:

My ex boyfriend and I were together for a 1 1/2. He was so in love with me. Treated me like his queen. We we first met the energy between us was amazing…nothing I have ever felt before. Well I messed up…I treated him badly…due to past relationships I just thought he was too good to be true. 3 weeks ago he broke up with me. It was completely unexpected. He was tired of the love not being reciprocated as he had given. I was completely devastated and heart broken. I told him I wanted him back but he said no. I know hes my soul mate. He has inspired me to change and to give him all of me…not just pieces. We have spoken recently and has said he can’t be friends with an ex. Yesterday I came across this article and I’m completely dedicated and all in. I will update.

• Nicole says:

Updates?

• Maria says:

Oh wow. This exactly me you could be describing. I’ve just done the exact same thing and could kick myself. I had it all but messed it up so bad. Im having to learn to forgive myself in order to move forward and give loa a decent chance to work. Trying to only think positive thoughts isnt easy when you’re living in a place of fear that its never going to happen. I hope you manage to pull him back in. But if you dont, i hope you find someone new and you are in a place of self love and acceptance so that you dont repeat the same mistakes

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Okay so looking at photos grieving missing the person the usual break up scenario or whatever you want to call it… how does that make you feel?

Terrible right? Of course, it does. We’ve all been there. The reason I usually suggest not looking at old photos and all of that is that it brings up missing the person. Pain, lack and so on.

We attract what we feel. This is how law of attraction works. If you think about pain and missing the person and don’t think it’s going to work out all you are going to attract is more of what you are feeling.

You have to shift your mindset into thinking about or more importantly feeling what you want in your life. Let Law of Attraction take care of the rest.

13. Opal says:

Hi after reading your article I feel confident and eager to start it, however I have a question. U said I shouldn’t contact him during that time. My birthday coming in 20 days, if he wishes me should I reply back or not? 7 days after my birthday it will be his too so can I wish him thru a message or not? I know my questions might look silly but I just don’t want to screw up.10 yrs of love, really want him back. Thank u

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Okay so here’s the thing, most people cannot talk to, text, or email their ex without feeling bad. If you can do it without feeling bad only thinking positive thoughts of being back together as if it already happened and go ahead.

14. Sabrina says:

Hello, I need help. My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday but a week before that he said that he wants a cool off in our relationship, he’s experiencing a depression. He said that he’s tired in our relationship and he’s getting tired because we have an LDR relationship. I love him so much, please help me. I want fo attract him back, I really do love him.

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Let me suggest reading the article again. You need to keep your mind on what you want not what you are missing. You have to think and feel from the end result as if it already happened, being back together.

15. LoverGirl says:

Hi! I broke the heart of the man I feel like I am supposed to be with. I have seen a clear vision of what our future looks like and I tried this method and after 30 days he started talking to me again. We were REALLY GOOD for a month, but he didn’t know how he actually felt (he’s dealing with depression and doesn’t think anybody will stay with him because he says he’s toxic) in this time, I started seeing that maybe he might leave me after all, and my emotions were not going to positive things. I became really needy and poured my heart out to him only for him to tell me he loves me but doesn’t know that it will work. What do I do now? Is hope lost? Should I give up?

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Don’t give up. You need to get back to feeling the way you did before you became needy and all that. You know it works. Do what you did before that attracted him back.

16. Orin says:

This is one of the better articles I’ve read on this subject. Obviously a lot depends on individual details, but this one seemed the best fit for my personal situation. Trying to get into that state of mine full time!

17. Jill says:

Hi mike
    I’m going to see how this works
    Many years ago I broke with my ex over revisiting traumatic past experiences- reacting badly pouring the negative on him.
    Over the years I have dreams premenitions when he breaks up with someone but more so in the past 6 months these dreams are very frequent, soul selfs have healed become friends and got back together and pregnant in dream world, I’ve put hard work in the past in sending love vibes out to him and wrote letters of forgiveness etc.
    It feels real

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Great! There is great power in getting into the feeling. You attract what you feel. We use our thoughts and other methods to generate the feeling. Sounds like you are there…

18. Lily says:

Hi,

I’m going to do this for the first time today and I’m very hopeful that it will work. I’m still feeling a bit negative (missing him badly) as I woke up but I know I can do this. It’s been months since he blocked me. I tried contacting him last month through his friend but I ended up hurting myself. He’s avoiding me. I’ve been depressed, devastated. All of the negative emotions came in ever since. I tried those subliminals, affirmations and meditations video on YouTube, I’m not sure if they really worked or just coincidence, two of my exes contacted me. I tried Agnes’ video as well and I’m not seeing any results yet. I’m really, really hoping LOA would help. I’m starting my day today by telling myself that I am loved, wanted and secured though I’m still feeling a little anxious. But I can do this. I really want him back. I can do this.

• Lily says:

Hi. I have a question. I’m on my 3rd day today doing this. On my first and second day he was on my dream everynighg. However, I couldn’t see him. I mean I know he was and I was talking to him, but I couldn’t see him. I don’t understand why. Is it because I do this method? Help please. Thank you. 🙂

19. Markus says:

I just want to leave a comment and just say this really really does help. My ex and I had a huge ugly bad break up and I don’t want to get into details. After all the bad stuff happened between us had stopped. We have gone no contact. And I’ve made no efforts to make any contact. No phone calls, text, social media and ect to my partner. I’ve let go of everything, The past and the relationship between us.I stopping seeing our old photos and messages as well. I truly believe she’s the one with all my heart. When I came across this site a few days ago. I decided to give LOA a try. I’ve been sending myself emails as if it was from her and visualize her around me and thinking of the great times, thinking all the positive about her. And I will say it works so far and helps greatly. I’ve trusted the process and helped build my faith and believing more that we are getting back together. And focusing more on the end goal. Just gotta do that and nothing more and I believe it will work and she will come to me and talk to me about Everything. Just wanted to say thank you for this. It really helped me think more positive, block out the negatives and I feel much better. I won’t give up and I believe it will happen!

• Dainnese Jackson says:

I came across this and wrote everything in my note book. I will give this a try. I had an ex boyfriend a good man who I now regret breaking up with years ago.He is an Angel God sent my way. In 2011 after my brain operation I decided to test the water and left him. 2012 he request me on social media but we got into an arguement. He took me off social media and BLOCKED me. Then he add me again on social media in 2017 but then he took me off. Last week a day before valentines day he add me again. I add him on. But before I read this I wrote him a letter and sent him a valentines day card etc. Now I know not to contact him. Even though he is on my page I won’t even look on his page. But I will take your advice. I really want him back and I believe he still loves me too because he request me three times on social media. I will keep you posted.

Author Dainnese

20. T says:

My original comment that didn’t show up was something along these lines….

I had a 2 1/2 month very intense relationship with a man I’ll call Tim. In that time we spent a LOT of time together and my feelings were very intense. He ended it very abruptly and I still have no idea why or what happend. I actually think I probably pushed him away because of the intensity of my emotions…I was so fearful that I wasn’t the only one, that he would leave me, etc. I know I was on a very negative frequency at that time.
    I recently read The Secret (based on the LoA). Last week I put the thought out and truly believed Tim would contact me even though I had not heard from him for weeks. Later that day I had a message from a dating site I belong to that I had received a message from Tim…I knew it wasn’t THE Tim because that’s not his user name on there. Then I received a message from THE Tim and following that I have received messages from at least 3 other men named Tim. (I guess I should have been more specific in the first place).
    Anyway, we chatted a bit and have gotten together a couple times. However at this point it seems to be a “friends with benefits” type arrangement.
    My question…can LoA be used to manifest an actual relationship with him WHILE continuing the existing “friends with benefits” one?
    Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

• Ashley says:

How did you do this? I’ve been following this religiously and have not had any results yet. Is there something you could suggest?!

Thx

:o)

• T says:

How did I do what? I’m not sure exactly…as I said I just put the thought and belief out that he would contact me and he did! Don’t know anything other than that.

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

You can have anything you want, the universe does not judge or have an opinion. We attract what we feel and think about, good or bad, there is no difference. Law of attraction works either way….and Yes, you should be very specific when asking for your desires.

• T says:

Update…Still working on this. Trying to learn to “detach” from wanting it so badly and trying not to focus on the fact that it hasn’t happened yet (therefore the lack). The last couple days I do believe and see us in a relationship again.
      I have noticed that the times I feel differently – more positive and happy – he seems to respond differently. We had 2 really good phone conversations in which he seemed to open up more to me than he ever had.
      I’ve also been listening to subliminals about detaching. The last 2 days he has contacted me by text and yesterday asked me to call. He suggested possibly getting together later in the week, whereas it seems it’s usually been me suggesting the get togethers.
      I am feeling good about this!

• j says:

how long were you apart before he texted you

21. gr8one18 says:

Hi mike
    Your suggest would be highly appreciated
    I have practicing LOA for a while now trying to get the love of my life back. But not seeing any results I decided to put myself out in social world again, went on a few dates and all of a sudden 2 nights ago while playing YouTube this songs pops up which she dedicated to me when we first fell in love. And then where ever I go I see her name coming up might not spell the same but similar names and while watching Netflix the first movie that comes up on list is the one she suggested me ages ago and that movie is all about signs from universe.
    Now I am wondering are these the signs that it is manifesting or just coincidence or I am paying too much attention.
    Your advise will be really appreciated.
    Regards

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Hi, It all depends on how you are taking these signs. If you’re using law of attraction properly you should be feeling great when you see signs like this, however most people will start to think how much they are missing the other person and start feeling sad.

Remember you get what you feel and think about.

• Gr8one18 says:

I just get excited looking at these signs and just smile and start imagining how it should be infact last Sunday I was feeling a bit low as it was valentine week
        Then I saw this writing outside a shop while driving which said *you are in good hands* and same evening I found out she is still single
        Regardless it’s manifesting or not one thing is sure it is really helping me be the person I was 8 months ago

• meena says:

Love from pakistan
        I love your 30 days get him back programe I want to ask can i use my own affirmation and visualization during this 30 days ?

22. T says:

Thought I posted a comment but it’s not showing up. This is just a test to see if there’s some sort of delay! Or whether I need to post my original comment again! Thanks.

23. LivingFrom says:

Sooo…

We broke up about 3 months ago and I jumped right onto LoA! Asked to have it all worked out before I left for Christmas, after submitting my last exams. He wanted to meet up and get his stuff, but I told him I had to take care of myself until I finished my exams. We’ve been on and off for the last year and this time the break up was different, and final from his perspective. I was crushed! We talked about engagement only a week prior…

Funny incident:
    The day prior to our appointed meeting I was sitting in a office and needed to print something. I told myself the whole day; I will make this happen within a time frame, even though most people don’t seem to pull it off. All of a sudden the printer stoped working. And I KNEW I would meet him as I walked into uni to locate another machine. The machine there was also out of service, so I had to locate a 3rd one… And of course, there he was, so happy to see me! At the exact same spot I had been sitting and vizualizing him passing me for almost 2 weeks. My intuition told me to give him a hug, but for some reason I didn’t… I was scared and maybe thought he needed to make the first step… Not wanting to be needy as he was so consistent and certain regarding the break up.

He came over while I was doing my thing next to the printer, but as I was standing there, thinking about why the hell I didn’t put on some make up and didn’t do my thing before leaving the house that morning, all this projected onto him and we had a quite awkward moment to say the least, him scanning me, copying my feelings and moved on… the next day came and I heard nothing…

Three days later, consistently trying to let go, he texted me and asked if I could message him when I got back from the holidays to exchange stuff…

I left on vacation, again focusing on myself and suddenly he started to like all of my pictures on insta. I even manifested a text saying happy new year!

The last part of the holidays was a nightmare for me and I projected a lot of crap. Crying my eyes out a couple of times… WHY hadn’t I dared to follow my intuition straight away?! It could have been solved by now…

Coming back from v-cay we passed each other a couple of times in the hall way, not communicating. Rather some tension… Something is different now… probably my crap and low vibe

I texted him as we agreed and we had a friendly conversation where he even complimented me and said it was nice hearing from me. Not mentiong the things he wanted to pick up, indirectly telling me he was in a poor state, me inviting him over for a cup of tea to be friendly, but he rejected in a friendly manner… Haven’t heard from him since and it’s been over a week now…

I seriously hit the wall during the last part of the holidays and even had some anger towards the whole break up and situations that occurred during the relationship… Knowing everyone is me pushed out, I know it’s between me and me… But god it’s so hard… Feels like I’m starting over, but probably I’m not… 😉

I’ve attracted a great handful of admirers during this process, one of them being a pretty strong mirroring of all of my beliefs. He is ready to have a relationship with me after meeting 2 times, and I can feel me whole body telling me NO! He helped me see my beliefs and patterns so clearly, and I will have to let him go next time we meet. I will not fall into that trap, as well as I’m grateful for the clarity, also making me even more certain of wanting my man and reminding me WHY… As I realized that, I let go of the anger towards him and what happened between us. I got a clear example of what’s happening inside of me and what I need to work on. And this time I recognised it, it feels like Shit, meaning something has moved and changed inside of me!! I’m so proud! 😀

On day 1 of this program today…

Any tips or comments about my jurney or how to proceed?

I’m sorry for the long post… Hope it can help someone! xD Everything is appreciated ♡

Xoxo

24. Keisha T says:

Typo in the beginning I lost my Virgo man last week plus I’ve been listening too guided meditation music I also want too know if the universe is a forgiving universe I did something out of desperation too get my ex back they may slightly effect his free will I just hope this all work out in the end

• Nasseem says:

Having read your article I now see I’ve been too focused with the lack of my friend in my life. I miss him so terribly, the pain of not hearing from him has been unbearable.

It’s been 8 months with no contact from him, I guess he’s moved on. Is the time and distance between us too hard to recover?

I’ve read much about the LOA but your article has given me hope. I shall start tonight with my friend by my side:)

• Nasseem says:

I’ve tried to remain positive but I get no results. I’ve asked the universe for non specific signs and yes they’ve worked with the exception of a sign from him. It’s been 11 month’s and I feel like I’ve lost him forever. Mike, if someone chooses to walk away how can we be reunited, should I admit defeat and move on, I really don’t want to!

25. Keisha T says:

OMG this really works Pisces woman just lost her last week Virgo man the best thing that ever happen too me we actually work together so its really a struggle seeing my baby we broke up because he didn’t trust me a lot of ppl at our job saw how happy we were and wanted too ruin it with lies and rumors and they succeeded because he believed it but this was one of the toughest breaks up I have ever had just because it ended on bitter terms it was so bad I cried everyday getting off of work I would go in the bathroom sometimes and breakdown this man was my world but too make a long story short this is actually working right after listen too the audios I’ve been having men attract me I never really have too try hard but lately its been out the blue I turn them down telling them in in a relationship because its only one man I want and that’s my baby well I wanna ask Mr.Tucker or who ever waudios ants too comment does this audio work on stubborn exes see my man want easily manipulated he always vowed he doesn’t believe in reconciliation or closure wants its over its over but something tells me its not over between us I keep seeing vehicles similar too his seeing his name every where I would go online and see the movies we’ve seen together three of the movies were listed in a row so is this a sign from the universe we will be back together soon? I haven’t seen him in 5 days since we been on break for work

26. John says:

I recently got back with my ex after following this advice to the letter, I also invested in the subliminal audio ( I figured I was worth it 🙂 ) and listened to it every night. I am sooo happy we will be together for Christmas 🙂

After I read some of these comments I think most of you have it ALL WRONG. You GET WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT…not complain about..not worry about, not cry about, not post here how bad thing are and what is NOT working. ALL that will bring you is more of the same.

This is really simple…it really is

27. Diba Ban says:

Hi AJ, your post is really amazing and the proof is your still getting encounters a year after its published.. I was married and in a separation period living in different cities from my ex, at that point not sure how things will totally end with my ex-to-be.. I met a guy that new my situation we started as friends and by time I felt both of us started developing feelings for each other, however I was a bit reluctant as I couldn’t be clear due to my situation and didn’t know how to officially get out of my marriage.. I guess by time he got frustrated from my unclear actions and msgs and pulled away.. Now 6 months later, my papers are filled and in the process of officially finalizing it, my friend who I’m totally in love with doesn’t know, I bump into him from time to time and I know how much we love each other u can see it in our looks, hear it between the lines and and even our friends around us can see it in our body language.. But every time I see him it’s short and were totally surrounded by others, never had the chance to update him with my situation.. I know he caries as strong feelings as I do, but I feel he raised some walls being scared to get hurt.. I just recently got to learn the details of LOA and manifestation, I’m trying to attract him maybe just to send me a txt asking about me so I can update him.. Ull wonder why am I not taking that step, I guess I’m too scared to do so yet I know I’m the women for him and he’s the man for me.. I even reached to acting in my head and applying the as if concept.. No desperation nor acting needy as every time I think about him I send him the most genine positive feelings and I really do feel it in my heart and intuition that I’m receiving it back as I end it with a bigger smile.. Will kindly need your advice on the matters what are the proper steps from here as I believe I gave the right vibration, I asked the universe and even feel I’m in the receiving phase or am I just tooooo happy and blinded by that lol

28. Hopeful says:

I’ve been using LOA for past 10 days and 2 ago my ex added me on his whatsapp and now he has blocked me again…. What does this mean or indicate?

29. Hopeful says:

I wanted to know that loa takes within 30 days? Or more than that?

• Logic says:

You just keep using it. Even after 30 days. Keep going and keep using it and it will happen. Don’t give up under any circumstances.

• Attractingmymanback says:

So my ex broke up with me because we are in a long distance – I do intend to move back home and I really want to be with him… I believe that the law of attraction will work! I attracted a new job 2 months after deciding I want one – my job is perfect and will pay me why I want – I will start in January… I want my ex back we will be such a great couple so I will make this happen and tell you how it goes

30. Avantika says:

Hi Mike,
    I just wanted to ask that does this method work within 30 days or it takes time more than that?

31. Avantika says:

Hey Mike,
    I just wanted to ask whether this LOA takes exactly 30 days or even more?
    Coz I am new to this and I screwed up my relationship and my ex is so mad that he doesn’t want to see me or talk to me…
    So if i start from today,will it work within 30 days?

32. Hopeful says:

At the end of my story I have several specific QUESTIONS,
    please feel free to skip my story to get to the questions.
    I’m hoping to get answers. 🙂

Thursday night (Oct 19th) I started the “Get Your EX Back Subliminal Program.”
    My husband came back home during the night Friday to Saturday!

My situation is little different than some, in that my “ex” is my husband who wouldn’t come back home. He’d left on a vacation to see family abroad Sept 21st, and things or 19 days. Things were very tense before he left, because his brother & wife lived with us in our small apartment for 5.5 months, and it was driving me crazy. I was afraid they would never leave, and was increasingly tense and irritable, but for cultural reasons we couldn’t tell them it was time to leave and find their own place.
    They finally moved out Sept 15th, and the next day my husband was gone (staying with buddies) for the next five days.

Sept 20th when I finally got him on the phone he said he wanted a divorce.
    Then while he was packing Sept 21st we talked, and said “OK, we’ll work on our relationship.”
    Then he returned to our town from his vacation Oct 9th, but didn’t come home. I didn’t call him & tried giving him space and kept texting to a minimum for a few days. It was really hard, because I didn’t know what was happening.
    By Sunday Oct. 15th I was more and more frantic, and started sending him poignant messages.
    Finally Monday Oct. 16th he said (by text,) that he was sick, and then when he felt better we could sit and talk. That he needed time.

I left him alone for a few days, and then started the frantic messages again. Essentially I didn’t want to wait “til he was better and could talk” to hear that he was leaving me, and said Tell me now!

Finally Friday Oct. 19th he sent me an audio message by text. That he was sick, etc.
    I carefully wrote out a response, and sent him about 7 minutes of audio messages. I was able to say a lot more by audio, and I was careful to keep blame out of what I said. I told him how hard it was to wait without knowing his intention, where he was, etc. I also said (which I had already communicated by text,) that he could come home and let me take care of him, and postpone the “talk.”

I went to sleep Friday evening listening to the Subliminal Audio. I woke up early Friday morning and heard coughing in the other room. He had finally COME HOME, and was asleep. I got up, and put together some natural remedies for his cough, and gave them to him. Then we both went back to sleep, and I got the first full night’s sleep for weeks.
    Since Saturday, we haven’t talked about why he’d been gone. We are both kind and polite. I’ve been cooking, feeding him, and giving him medicine. He’s feeling better. He gives me a hug before going to work. I’m hoping we can continue in a positive way! And improve our marriage. And intimacy.

My questions:
    Is it okay to listen to it while asleep?

3) Will this program make him more PHYSICALLY attracted to me?

We’ve been together a long time, despite some rough spots. I’m not bad looking, but I am a bit overweight. He has mother-issues, and in certain ways subconsciously treats me like a mother. NB: His mother beat him up a lot, so this doesn’t help, as it sparks rebellious behavior in him. Against me… But he hasn’t been physically attracted to me for a long time. I’d really like to reawaken some intimacy in our relationship…

Thank you for reading; I’m sorry this is so long!

• Hopeful says:

Typo: It should read: “He’d left on a vacation to see family abroad Sept 21st, for 19 days.”

Not: “He’d left on a vacation to see family abroad Sept 21st, and things or 19 days.”

33. Razerfish says:

Hi Everyone,

I have about 8 days left in the game, going to go all in 🙂

• T says:

Whats the result? Did it work? Would love to hear success stories

• Arpita Chatterji says:

Hi, Mike please do reply. I have been relocated to a new place and before relocation my ex met me and spoke to me nicely, but once I have shifted he has stopped talking to me. He did not even tell me why he stopped talking to me. I have even asked him whether I have done something wrong or anything but no response at all.

• Mike Tucker Mike Tucker says:

Take a step back and shift your thoughts into the positive. We attract what we worry and think about. Sounds like your back into a negative frame of mind attracting more of the same. Think about, visualize, and feel the end result as you desire it… Only